Monday, March 7, 2011

10 Things I Love (March 2011 Edition)

These are always so fun to do. They help me realize how fun life can be and how blessed I am.

Enjoy!



1. Heart of the Dharma:
Attended my first Buddhist service and wow - it was super. I will be blogging about it very soon! 
(check them out, here --------> http://heartofdharma.org)

2. Target:
Seriously, I find the best stuff ever there. Got these items recently -
 
Groovy Lamp
Got 'em all: only $16.99 each - total steal!

3. Sensual Amber perfume from Bath & Body Works.
Yummmmmy. Bonus? It smells identical to my #1 favorite scent of all time (that I can never find anymore): Guess Marciano.

4. Fake palm tree?
Ever since leaving California, I miss palm trees more than just about anything. So, I finally broke down and bought one. It's tacky - sure. But I smile every time I look at it.

 5. The Strokes.
New album out sooooon!!! One of my guilty pleasures in music. I've really missed them...and the good times I had during their heyday :( I can never forget to mention that Julian kissed me back in 2001. *blush*




6. This little ragamuffin:
Pink!
Tiger!
Newsie!

 7. Anytime Fitness: 
Just joined. They are open 24/7. I can't imagine a better setting than an entire empty gym, all to myself. I plan on using it....for real this time.

8. Urban Outfitters....and this dress:


 9. My Bedroom.
Yep, I said it. I have a crush on my room. I have always been very bohemian and eclectic and my room definitely demonstrates it. Even if I do get told it looks like a bordello - haha - I love it. I can't wait until I have an entire house to decorate. Soon, soon! =)


10. Russell Brand.
I've been known to have some pretty peculiar taste in men. Even I can admit that
There is just SOMETHING about him.
Not sure what.
I'll let you know when I find out though.

Rawr!

No comments: