Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Lessons

I love the idea of having my very own blog. Although, I did once abandon it for nearly a year, but that was more of a defense mechanism against people trying to hurt me or judge me; I no longer feel that way. Or really care.
I have just as much right as the next person to chronicle my life and my thoughts. After all, I'm practicing being an Alpha Female these days =)

But, I am pretty clueless when it comes to HOW to do cool things on here....like, make a neat header or my very own blog button or even, how to add different tabs so I can share more.

If anyone knows how to do these things or can offer some tips, please contact me....would be much appreciated! xo

2 comments:

Kori said...

If you need any help on the blog stuff, let me know! Kori xoxo

And all that jazz said...

Oh, I would LOVE your help!!!