Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

I'm starting a new segment here at Baby B and Me. 

I am constantly amazed at the power of positive thinking and deeper meaning someone can attain from "thinking outside the box." I do this a lot - sometimes to the point that it drives me batty. But, it's good for the soul.

I stumbled across this list of 50 "questions that will free your mind" the other day and wow, it had my brain going like a turbo jet. I was actually itching to start answering some of these questions but thought, why not pick a few and share them here? That way, you can all try them for yourselves!

Today, I am posing this question:

"If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?"

My answer would be, don't ever let someone bring you down. 

Yeah yeah, its broad and pretty general but what it really means, to me anyways, is there are always going to be people who want to hurt you, see you fail, see you fall and create conflict. Some people can't handle seeing others happy. So, they will try and tear you down.

Don't. let. them.

Always love yourself, always greet tomorrow with a fresh heart and head and *wait for it* keep calm and carry on, baby!

That's my two cents for today.

Hope you all are enjoying the beginnings of Spring! 


No comments: