Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 – Be Good to Me.

“The 3 C’s of life: Choices, Chances and Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.”

My life is far from perfect. There are many things I wish I had but either they aren’t in the cards or my time just hasn’t come yet. Regardless, I try to be happy and take one day at a time. And I have several things in my favor: Dreams, ambition, good people, a beautiful little girl, inner beauty, a kind heart, resilience, strength and a whole hell of a lot of potential. At the end of the day, no one can take that from me.

I have moderate hopes for 2011 – not high ones, because that always backfires. I know there is a lot of hard work ahead of me this coming year. Sure, it’d be nice to be spoiled by someone or have things easy but hell – that has never been the route my life has taken. Instead, I work my ass off and have to fight hard for what I want. So I know within the next few years, life is finally going to be pretty close to perfect for Berlyn and I.

Much love this New Year, friends! See you all next year.


No comments: