Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What I Love Today: Peacock Costume

Funny story:
I am crazy about peacocks. But, I am terrified of birds. I just love the print/pattern of peacock feathers SO MUCH! I once commented to my Mom, while watching a home design show, that I would love one day to have peacock printed wallpaper. I was being totally serious.
She replied, "Well, if you want to live in a bordello."

Ouch, haha! Actually, I do like the way bordellos are decorated! :O

Anyhoo, I saw this today on Etsy & died a little.
What could be better than dressing my darling little 2 year old daughter in THIS?!:



photo credit/link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26561504&ref=sr_gallery_3&&ga_search_query=peacock&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=12&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

No comments: