Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Feeling good can sometimes feel bad...

It's ironic to me, that when your life is going well: you love your job, your friends, your family, and nothing earth-shattering is going on at the moment.....that you can feel the way I do lately: apprehensive. paranoid. waiting for the "ball to drop".

Maybe since I've spent the majority of my life dealing with DRAMA, whether it was self-inflicted or not....it's what I am USED to. When all of a sudden, there is NO drama; things feel so foreign and weird to me....like that whole "something bad is going to happen, I just know it" kinda feeling. Maybe it's the pessimist in me. Or maybe it's fear. Or maybe I've been a Goth too long *chuckle* Who knows.

All I know is I want to enjoy those moments more. The ones like today. Things are going good. They are on the right track and I feel optimistic and content. Everyone needs more of those days. Even former drama queens, like myself :)

No comments: