Thursday, October 13, 2011

Netflix = Godsend or Curse?

We signed up for the “free trail” of Netflix on our (new, 42 inch flat screen) TV.

Little did I know what I was getting myself into.

Immediately I knew this was either the greatest thing to ever happen to us…or, a grave mistake.

Countless episodes of:
  • Toddlers and Tiaras
  • Clean House
  • Hoarders
  • Mad Men
  • Law and Order
  • Medium
  • Ghost Adventures
  • Criss Angel Mindfreak (drool)
  • Heroes
  • Parenthood
  • Weeds
  • Bones
  • Reno 911
  • Intervention
  • Dr 90210
  • Nip/Tuck
  • Prison Break
  • Breaking Bad
  • Paranormal State
  • The Wonder Years
  • Psych
  • Caillou
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Dora the Explorer
 AND MORE.....All at our little fingertips.

I could always watch Army Wives, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom or Pawn Stars…but, WHY?

I have already spent a few evenings (into the wee hours of the AM) scrolling thru my options.

God help us when the actual 'full blown membership' (and 1000s more to choose from) kicks in….
(Let me not forget to mention that there are MOVIES on there as well, not just TV shows. I am in so.much.trouble.)

In the wise words of Al Bundy, “They will be able to find me by the butt prints on my couch cushion if I ever go missing.” 

Scary, scary thought.




No comments: