Sunday, October 31, 2010

ToDoListFromHell

I am on a mission: Make my life less chaotic, more simplified. I pray I can do this.

But, honestly I am not looking forward to this.....at all. I have accumulated quite a long list. Regardless, I plan to tackle it like its Gael Garcia Bernal lying in my bed. Haha!

Partly due to my impulsive, spontaneous nature, I am a fan of self-gratification. Like many others. See? I have a hard time being a grown-up and I admit it!

I want that 3rd piece of pizza? Sure!
I would rather watch "Charmed" than finish my paper? It can wait.

I end up being very flaky....and I hate it. With a fiery passion. But I do it a lot and I want to change.

This brings me to "The List". I have knots in my stomach just writing that.

I have a feeling though, once it's complete...or at least dented, I am gonna feel awesome.

So, here goes nothing. And on a Monday, no less. Yuck.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Gael! I adore him, the sexy beast. :P