Sunday, October 17, 2010

Far Away but not Forgotten!

I am either really lucky or really UNlucky to say that I have two amazing, beautiful, extraordinary best friends that live, oh, over 1000 miles away from me. One is in California, one is in Texas. It sucks....bad. I miss them all the time and rarely get to see them.
I was overjoyed to have one of them come back to Boise for a few days....I haven't seen her in a year and life has not been the same without her around. I also got to see some of our other mutual friends, some of which are no longer a part of my life. It was like going through a time warp and I really enjoyed seeing some of those old familiar faces. It was a great time! Took lots of pics and am *hoping* by next summer Berlyn and I can go visit Austin, Texas to see our beloved Dawn =)

Dawn and I


"Late night laughs"

No comments: