1. How old do you look?
I think I look my age...but many have thought I was much younger...and, I realize how good that is!
2. Where do you live?
In a cozy, little home with my wonderful family.
3. Are you waiting for something?
Haha - is it hot in July?! God yes, waiting on MANY things, answers, signs right now. But, might have to wait even longer. Oh well, I believe good things are coming!
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I get annoyed easily by people with egos. I can't stand it. I think it's a truly distasteful quality.
5. Do you want/have kids?
I have one. She is enough. Haha!
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I don't claim to be any particular one but I am interested in many...I like the learning aspect of religion rather than the following.
7. Last shocking news you heard?
I'm hardly shocked by anything anymore. At all.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
Water. No more alcohol for me!
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My dad's side....it must be the Greek. Dark hair, olive skin, strong features.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
Ooooooooooh goodness. I just want to be content and happy. And, I want to pursue my dreams.
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
15. What can’t you wait for?
Summer. Haha! It's freezing here and it's only November :(
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Every day. I don't say it unless I mean it. I say it often & I feel no shame in doing it either.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
What do you think?
18. Want someone back in your life?
No, I think I am happy with where I am at right now. If they aren't in my life, they aren't supposed to be.
19. What do you order at the bar?
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
It's been a while...I keep it in as much as I can. Probably a few months ago. I had a breakdown and couldn't hold it anymore.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
With a spoon.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Celebrating my baby girl's very 1st birthday!!!
24. What are you currently reading?
Prozac Nation - it's fantastic! And, I could have easily written this book.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
About 15 years. I have my motives....lol.