Sunday, July 19, 2009

Country Living, Boise Style

In light of the fact that I currently live in a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment with my daughter (both of us squeezed into ONE room) and my "backyard" is a 10 x 10 slab of concrete with a deck; I always enjoy spending some of my downtime at my parents home. It's a relaxed, one story sort of "ranch style" home that sits on 8 acres outside of Boise. Huge backyard complete with actual barn, tons of greenery and it's always a good time for Berlyn and I.
It's like having the best of both worlds: live in the city, relax in the country.



These are some of the pics I snapped this weekend! :)

My beautiful daughter:


"Come and get it!":


Lanterns and Limbs:


Holy Zucchini!:


Baby Bunny:


I couldn't resist posting this one; my mom has these whimsical little chipmunks from the 1950's in her kitchen - cuteness!:

No comments: