Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have a Confession.

Some of you know me, some of you don't.

But, if you don't...I'd like to confess a few things.

I am an emotional roller-coaster.

I am often times ruled by those said emotions.

If I am angry it actually means I am sad.

I am too sensitive for my own good. And, sometimes it is good.

I care about people I've never even met.

I still love people that have hurt me.

I am the most loyal person I know.

I'm not here on this Earth to win any popularity contests, make friends, be taken advantage of, used or let people abuse me. I am here to be me and to do the best I can.

I have been accused of being a "drama queen". I don't see why this is necessarily a bad thing.

I make people laugh and I make people feel loved and safe.

I fight demons every. single. day. Non-literal ones, of course.

I make mistakes. Big ones. 

I try to learn from my mistakes. I'm not always successful.

I don't apologize for being me. 

But, I do regret any hurt feelings I've caused.

I'm on this journey called life, just like everyone else.



No comments: