Monday, November 8, 2010

Countdown(s).

I was thinking ahead and trying to get organized yesterday when I realized all of the stuff I (will) have going on very soon.

I am really looking forward to 2011.

Yes, I said it. Sorry, folks. It is just around the corner. And, I, for one couldn't be happier! ♥

Days til I register for the NEXT set of classes: 7

Days til MY BIRTHDAY: 15

Days til Thanksgiving (and mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, oh my!): 17

Days til Finals Week (barf): 36

Days til both of my best friends birthdays: 38 and 41

Days til CHRISTMAS: 48

Days til New Year's and we welcome 2011 (yippee!): 54

Days til my new semester (and life as I know it is over...): 71

Days til I spend yet another Valentine's Day alone (but watching horror movies and pigging out): 98

Days til I (hope) Berlyn and I can take a vacation back to Los Angeles for Spring Break:136

Days I've been madly in love and blessed with my little precious girl: 1,225

No comments: