Thursday, October 22, 2009


Today, I just feel good.
Things in my life are really coming together, and, surprisingly soon after everything fell apart.
But, that is the beautiful thing about life. Things can change overnight.

I am getting my school transcripts finished up; and will start in less than 3 months! I think it's hilarious that I am so excited to go back to school.

My 30th birthday is one month away and I am excited to be part of the "30-something Club"; most of my icons of inspiration are well over 30! Life does begin at 30. Or 40. Or 50. Wherever it is that you are starting from.

My daughter is almost 2 1/2 and gets more fun, more beautiful and more amazing every single day. It's the best thing in the world to be her Mommy.

A friend of mine recently got engaged and I am so thrilled for them. I love seeing those in my life, that I care for be happy and content. It gives me such joy.

I'm going to be planning trips to both California and Texas next year to see my 2 best friends, who live there. I am ecstatic to start planning those and get to be a "tourist" all on my own.

Today is also my Mom's birthday. I love her more than anything and realize more and more how lucky I am to have her as one of my best friends. Happy Birthday, Mom! ♥

The holidays are coming. Hot cider, delicious food & my baby girl enjoying Christmas. Yep, life is good.

I spent last evening with a girlfriend who sort of disappeared from "the group" about a year ago. I hadn't kept in touch with her, but knew she had gone through hard times. I felt much guilt and also, shame. Shame towards myself for not being a better human being and caring about someone who might've needed my help..or, just a friend. Having gone through that recently myself, I now realize how important that is - to be a friend when someone needs one. All is right now and I feel so liberated. Inspired. And, peaceful.

Sometimes you have to find out who the wrong people are for you to find out who the right ones are. I totally get that now.

Have a lovely day, everyone! xoxo

1 comment:

Miss Go Lightly said...

Hello Doll, I am happy to hear that things are on the up and up for you :) Yay! ::Hugs::