Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Paranormal Love

As much as I adore and love happy, pretty, fun things (see all my posts about retro things, Marilyn Monroe and the happy songs on my music player); I also enjoy the darker side sometimes. The Supernatural and Paranormal have been a figurehead in my life since I was very young. I get excited by it, I get entraced by it and I sometimes wish I was a real life "Ghost Hunter". LOL! I'm not even kidding.

A few days ago, I came across this riveting tv show on A&E, called "Paranormal State". What I love about these shows (like "Ghost Hunters") is that most of the time, the people are skeptics. And, its up to science, testing and logic to prove if this phenomena is really occuring. I love the process, and the emotion involved. Not to mention, the stories. So much so that I have always wanted to do it for a living. But, I've looked into it and, it's not really lucrative :(

Whether you believe or not, these shows are still extremely entertaining.
You should check this one out (even if you aren't a believer, it's great television!):

No comments: