Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just a quick thanks to everyone who has stopped by these past few weeks... I am so in awe of the awesome blogs out there right now...the vintage inspired ones, the Old Hollywood ones, the Mom/Housewife blogs that are so real & so fresh - they are phenomenal! I've been SO incredibly inspired, moved & excited by all the creative peeps out there in BlogLand!!
It's really helped me through a trying time and also, made me feel those old creative surges I used to have.

I look forward to getting to know many of you much more! Feel free to say "hello" anytime!

Hugs N Kisses!
Sarah Dee

2 comments:

Kori said...

I feel the same way! I am new to the blogging world and can't believe how much support and great ideas I am getting from everyone. It is wonderful! Have a great Sunday. Kori xoxo

And all that jazz said...

So true. The Blogesphere is great! :) Thanks Kori, you too sweetie! ♥