Friday, July 24, 2009

{My Weekend Project}


(THIS IS NOT MY BOARD; BUT I WILL POST MINE WHEN I AM DONE!)

I read "The Secret" not too long ago. It was exhilarating & inspiring, to say the least. But, every now and again, I slip back into that self-defeatist attitude that I've tried so hard to overcome. I find myself wanting to re-read the book over & over again. And, it helps.

But, I also need help on a day to day basis. It's no secret I am very "visual". Always have been. I had heard about doing a "vision board" for yourself; to help visualize your goals & aspirations and have it right in front of your face.

So, this weekend: I'm doing mine! I am excited. Silly, maybe. But, I have lots of thoughts a-brewing in my brain these days & I just want to get them out there!

(I also plan on sitting out in the sun lots this weekend & drinking cold beer. Haha!)

HAPPY WEEKEND, everyone!!!!
Hope it's a BLAST! :-)


photo credit: flickr

No comments: