Monday, July 20, 2009

I Want It!

Etsy is, undoubtedly, the coolest shopping online community there is. If you have eccentric, vintage, creative tastes, then THIS is the place for YOU.

Here are a few clothing items I am literally *drooling* over right now:

I always wanted to be a "sweater girl". I just think they are so darling, but alas, I kinda look like a vampire (even on my most normal day) so I don't think I could have carried the look off, haha! But, I love love love cardigans & sweaters from the 40s & 50s!:



Oh! And the dresses!!! I could be very happy wearing these every single day.









And, of course, anything pink, girly & glam - I want that too.



This is my DREAM. I started all of my own writings on a typewriter, believe it or not. This would be heaven!



How cute are these? And, notice how similar they look to the chipmunk figurines of my Mother's from my previous post? ~Look at me, I'm Sarah Dee!~: Country Living, Boise Style">



And, are you kidding me? Marilyn? On a bracelet? YES!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

LOVE the pink lamp...now I just need a little girl's room to decorate...